Monday, March 15, 2010

It Has Been Too Long

It has been a long time since I've updated here. I have been busy, but that really isn't a good excuse. I'll get caught back up on some of my riding over the past several months in the next few days. Today I want to let everyone know what I have been working on most recently. I wrote a book!!! It is called TwoWheelFemales.com - Guide For Beginning Women Riders. It contains tons of information I have learned over the past few years about what it means to be a new female motorcycle rider and what women need to succeed in everything from taking the MSF class to choosing a first motorcycle to getting the right gear.

Check it out!

5 comments:

Janet/Corn Dog said...

WOW, good for you! Congrats!

Radu Prisacaru said...

Keep up the good work! I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

Cynthia Q. said...

congrats! keep riding and enjoying the road :)

Cynthia said...

Wow, at least you were gone for a good reason! Congratulations on the book. I will definitely be checking it out. Cheers to women bikers!

erlgie belleno said...

PassTheWheel--Preparing the Drivers of Tomorrow

PassTheWheel provides you with online practice test questions which mimic the types of questions you will be asked when writing your knowledge test (written test).
Each driver's license practice test is individually crafted and always updated to help you practice all the questions for the Official written test that you want to acquire in your region.
Just visit us at http://www.passthewheel.com/ and take an online drivers exam.

See you.!!!