Monday, March 15, 2010

It Has Been Too Long

It has been a long time since I've updated here. I have been busy, but that really isn't a good excuse. I'll get caught back up on some of my riding over the past several months in the next few days. Today I want to let everyone know what I have been working on most recently. I wrote a book!!! It is called TwoWheelFemales.com - Guide For Beginning Women Riders. It contains tons of information I have learned over the past few years about what it means to be a new female motorcycle rider and what women need to succeed in everything from taking the MSF class to choosing a first motorcycle to getting the right gear.

Check it out!

5 comments:

Janet/Corn Dog said...

WOW, good for you! Congrats!

Radu Prisacaru said...

Keep up the good work! I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

Cynthia Q. said...

congrats! keep riding and enjoying the road :)

Cynthia said...

Wow, at least you were gone for a good reason! Congratulations on the book. I will definitely be checking it out. Cheers to women bikers!

Wickedstock said...

Wow, such an amazing post.