Friday, September 4, 2009

Conclusion of Iron Butt Rally 2009








This morning I went to the Red Lion in downtown Spokane and watched some of the riders in the 2009 Iron Butt Rally come into the final checkpoint. Even though I was only there to watch, the people directing the riders didn't know that. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw cameras flashing and people cheering. They tried to direct me to the finishers area so I had to confess my real purpose. Still, being part of the energy there was amazing! Riding an Iron Butt is a long time dream, now it is something I want to do more than ever.

4 comments:

DMV Locations said...

I wish I could be riding an that red Iron Butt on the side - just another frustration!

Radu Prisacaru said...

Fantastic blog. Keep on rockin, Radu Prisacaru – UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer

PeterTorrres said...

really a nice pictures,Very nice blog,i will be back shortly.thank you

Automotive Buddy said...

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.